Financial Mentor (Part time)
We are seeking to add a part time Financial Mentor to our team to meet the demand of our busy budgeting service.
Full training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include
- Meeting with clients for budgeting, debt management, advocacy, Kiwisaver hardship applications and providing other assistance where needed.
- Record keeping of client files
- Assisting at community care gatherings throughout the week such as our community lunch.
- Manning of telephone enquiries and making appointments
- Attending ongoing professional development courses, staff training and meetings
- Other duties to support the manager or team members where needed
Applicants require the following attributes
- Excellent people and communication skills both face to face and on the phone or email
- Good computer skills and number litracy
- Attention to detail and time management
- Alignment with our Core Values which include Relationship, Empathy, Compassion, Kindness and Hope
- Culturally sensitive and can operate in a non judgemental way with clients
If this sounds like you, please contact our office for further information or send your CV and cover letter to Anne at office@compassiontrust,org.nz
Phone: +64 3 379 2329
Servicing two areas:
c/o Grace Vineyard Church – Beach Campus
111 Seaview Road, New Brighton
c/o Grace Vineyard Church – City Campus
Unit 3, 142 Ferry Road, Phillipstown
New Brighton Campus
Monday to Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesdays 9 am – 4 pm