One on One Free Financial Mentoring | Educational Money Courses
FREE FINANCIAL MENTORING HELP
Knowing how to manage your money is key. We offer tools and assistance to help you get on track, get out of debt ~ and stay that way!
- Free confidential, nonjudgmental advice
- We listen to you
- Our financial mentors are trained volunteers who give their time to work with families and individuals in our community
- One on one mentoring of weekly/fortnightly household budgets and cashflows to families and individuals for one-off/crisis appointments as well as on-going money management
- Our financial mentors work with you until you are able to manage your finances by yourself. This may be for one-off or long term.
- Negotiation with creditors on your behalf
- Assistance with Debt Management
- Advocacy with Government Agencies
- Advice in Insolvency matters and assistance with Kiwi Saver Hardships, no asset procedures, bankruptcies
- Goal Setting
It is always more beneficial if we have the opportunity to work with our clients in the long term and support them as they work to become debt free. Our teams not only assist with mentoring and debt management, but advocacy, KiwiSaver hardships and insolvency too. While providing support and education to address debt, we help bring clarity and understanding around weekly financial planning. In journeying with our clients we aim to address the issues of poverty holistically, to help break the poverty cycle and empower the following generations. All you need to do is make an appointment!
What to bring to your appointment
- Your recent bank statements (if you receive them in hard copy)
- Any contracts, HPs, etc. that you have. (If you owe company money, then you will probably have a contract somewhere)
- If you are a Work and Income NZ client, then bring a breakdown of your benefit entitlements or for wage earners details of your income eg pay slips
- Any other details that relate to your financial affairs.
How to make an appointment: Simply phone us on 379 2329 or email: email@example.com
New Brighton Campus Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
City Campus Hours: Wednesday: 9 am – 5 pm
“I really felt listened to regarding family matters, not just budgeting. I appreciated the personal support”.
“It has really been positive and very encouraging for me to have a community service that gives budgeting in a non-judgemental way.”
“Having a trustworthy person to confide in regarding financial difficulties has been a great support. It is tough trying to work things out on your own sometimes.”
Five Steps to Financial Freedom
Join us for free advice on the practical steps you can take toward financial freedom. We’ll present helpful information that’s relevant to each life stage and make recommendations on who to see for more help.
Thursday 19th August at 7pm
150 Ferry Road, Phillipstown (Grace Vineyard Church City Campus)
For more information or to register contact us on 379 2329 or firstname.lastname@example.org