HOW CAN I HELP?Are you passionate about wanting to work and support families and individuals in our local community? A community organization like ours needs good infrastructure, resources and staff to be effective – and that comes at a cost. There are many ways you can help – consider partnering with us as “a Friend of Compassion Trust” – we welcome financial donations whether weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Or you may be able to help in practical ways:
- Financial Mentors. Full training will be provided. Long term commitment required for this voluntary role.
- Volunteers to assist with our 4 weekly community care programmes.
- You may wish to support the Trust by choosing specific food items to add to our food parcels on a regular basis.
- We work with many families and individuals on a daily basis that do not have enough food to feed their families.
“Extremely helpful at a time where things have been tight as we await funds that have taken longer than expected”
“It has made my week more manageable with my children coming after school today as I don’t get paid until later in the week”
“I am blessed that I can eat for another week” “Thank you so much this has relieved a bit of pressure”
“This has brought relief from a seriously hard time where I am struggling from day to day”
- Make a regular donation. Contact us as below for details.
- Consider partnering with us by becoming a “Friend of Compassion Trust”. We welcome all financial donations whether it is weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Make a one-off donation. See below.
SUPPORT US REGULARLYFantastic! All our services are free, so it REALLY helps to have your regular support, so we can continue to serve those in need. Please email us with the form on right, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to support us – we will give you a code reference to use with your donation. To give regularly, you need to set up an AP from your account to ours. Here’s ours: BANK : ANZ Bank, Colombo Street ACCOUNT: 01 0274 0458035 00 Remember to include your reference number (supplied by us) in the reference field – so we can give you a tax receipt.
Remember: Donations to charitiable trusts CAN be eligible for a tax rebate of 33%
OPT IN TO GIVE
ONE-OFF DONATIONS:Thanks! We really appreciate it. All you have to do is EITHER:
- Pay online from your bank to our account: (see account details above)
- Pay by cash or Eftpos at the Grace Vineyard Church reception (address below)
- Pay by cheque made out to: